NEUB Library started its operation during the establishment of North East University Bangladesh (NEUB) in the year 2012. The mission of NEUB Library is to provide innovative and quality Library services for the students, faculty members, researchers and staffs. Presently NEUB Library has a wide collection of Books, Magazines, Journals, CD and DVDs. In addition the numbers of Library Resources are increasing rapidly. NEUB Library is located at 3rd floor, Academic Building of North East University Bangladesh. The total floor space of NEUB Library is 2000 sq.ft. Authority has further plan to extend the floor capacity of the library. NEUB Library provides special user services for external users under some circumstances. Currently 150 to 200 users visit NEUB Library everyday including researchers and faculty members. The numbers of library user are increasing gradually. NEUB Library is open seven days a week. Library users are taking this advantage effectively. Currently NEUB Library is providing Reference Service, Lending service and Reprography services for its users. In addition Internet facility, Magazines and Newspapers are also available for the readers.
For details please contact:
Arup Ratan Apu
Tel: 88-0821-710220-2 Ext. 104
E-resources and Useful LinksHINARI access in available at NEUB Library. www.banglajol.info.
- Currently NEUB Library is providing Reference, Lending and Reprography services, Readers Guidance and CD/DVD writing facilities for its valid users. In addition Internet, Magazines, Journals and Newspaper reading facilities are also available for the readers.
You are recommended to register the following packages as they will bring to you the best benefits:
- General Instructions and Rules for Library Users:
- Only valid library users are entitled to get Library Facilities.
- All the students are requested to show their NEUB ID Card/ Library ID Card at the entrance of the Library premises.
- Entrance without NEUB ID Card/Library ID Card is strictly restricted.
- Personal bags/materials are not allowed inside the library.
- No guests/visitors are allowed without prior permission.
- No books will be issued without valid Library Card.
- Users must not undertake any form of activity that disturb, distract or disrupt others.
- To get a New Library Membership two copies of recent color photographs (P.P. Size) along with duly filled prescribed Library Membership Form will be needed to deposit.
- Students will get two books and CDs at a time for 14 days and can be renewed for the same period if no requests/reservations are placed for those items.
- Late fine taka 20.00 will be charged for an item/day if not returned on due date.
- For any Lost/damaged item a cumulative fine of original price with 20% service charge will be added.
- In case of the lost of Library Card tk.100 (one hundred) will be charged to get a duplicate one.
We are open seven days a week on different time schedule.
Sunday to Wednesday : 9.00am to 5.00pm
Thursday & Saturday : 9.00am to 8.00pm
Friday : 3.00pm to 8.00pm