Welcome to NEUB CSE Society
CSE Society is a non-political departmental organization. In North East University Bangladesh, CSE society is the largest organization consists of all students and teachers of CSE department. The objective of the CSE Society is to promote Computer Science & Engineering awareness among the students in the CSE by organizing technical activities such as lectures, workshop, quizzes and excursion and to foster relationship among the past and present students and the teachers of the CSE by organizing various departmental events such as annual day celebration, fresher's welcome, farewell etc.
CSE Society is run by an executive committee where the Head of the Department of CSE is the President of the society by constitution. A treasurer is also appointed by the President among the teachers of the Department. Rest of the executive members of the society are formed by conduction election among students. Current executive body of the society is as below:
- President: Al Mehdi Saadat Chowdhury, Head, Department of CSE.
- Treasurer: Md. Mahadi Hasan Nahid, Lecturer, Department of CSE.
- Vice President (VP): Aziz Ahmed Chowdhury
- General Secretary (GS): Pritom Chowdhury
- Assistant General Secretary (AGS): Akramul Islam
- Organizing Secretary(OS): Mir Golam Rabbanee Mirja
- Batch Members:
- Afaz Uddin Ahmed
- Ahmed Dider Rahat
- Rocksar Sultana Smriti
- Tarek Ahmed Sohag
- Nargis Akter
- Burhan Uddin
- Mridul Kanti Baidya
- Siddiqur Rahman
- Shaykhul Hossain Opu
- Md. Emon Miah
Charter of Activities:
The society will organize events with approval described below but are not limited to:
- Workshops and Tutorials
- Study tours
- Blood Donation
- Software fair
- Arranging different programs (for example Electronics fair, Math Olympiad, Informatics Olympiad, Job fair etc.)
- Career Counseling
- Gaming Competition
- Programming Contest
- General Knowledge / Quiz Competition
- Cultural program (with prior consent of the advisor of Cultural Club).
- Other activities which will be decided by the executive committee.